- The hotel
- The Albert 1er restaurant
- La Maison Carrier restaurant
- The QuartzBar
- Well being
- Spa Le Bachal
- Access Map
- Contact us
- Reservation enquiry
The Hameau Albert 1er proposes three types of accommodation, which differ in decor but are equally comfortable :
THE ALBERT 1er
Some of the rooms in this main building are contemporary with our local heritage expressed through antique furniture and carefully chosen artwork.
The other rooms are classic and comfortable with alpine ambiance.
Respecting the architecture of old, alpine farms, ancient wood dominates and contemporary designer furnishings complement the decor of these rooms.
THE CHALET GREPON
Minimalist and contemporary with tones of white and beige, yet comfortable and cosy,
this independent 55m² chalet, situated in the heart of the hotel grounds consists of :
* Spacious bedroom with double bed and wood burning stove
* Small bunk room (sleeps two)
* Bathroom with jet and chromotherapy bath, shower
* Large terrace with panoramic view of the Brévent and the Aiguilles Rouges.
THE CHALET SOLI
Authentic style, wooden beams throughout, warmth and comfort…Like a mountain refuge.
* Room with double bed, ensuite bathroom with jet bath
* Larger room with double bed (twin beds available upon request)
ensuite bathroom with jet bath
* Two single beds on open mezzanine, overlooking lounge
* Lounge with fireplace, sofa, armchair, large table
* Terrace with view of Mont Blanc range and direct access to garden
* Private sauna
THE APARTMENT 'CHEZ MARTINE'
Ideally composed to welcome a family up to 6 people, in a warm atmosphere with white-washed wood throughout. This large duplex apartment of 150m², situated on the 1st floor, above the traditional restaurant 'La Maison Carrier ' accessible by stairs.
* entrance with large storage cupboards
* bedroom with double bed
* shower room
* lounge with sofa, TV and large table
* balcony with table and armchairs, overlooking the Mont-Blanc
* large open space, ideal as the master bedroom with a double bed,
seating area with fireplace and TV, sunken jet bath (in the same area),
walk-in dressing room, balcony with sun loungers, proposing a superb
view of the Mont-Blanc range
* smaller room with 2 single beds (can be prepared as a double bed –
* shower room with separate access from each room, washing machine